Geer’s Aging Oven
· Inside Dimension (WxHxD) : 450x500x450mm (A)
· Temperature range : RT ~ 300oC
· Temperature uniformity : ±0.5oC
· Temperature resolution : ±0.1oC
· Temperature indicator : ±0.3oC
· Rotation Speed : 8 ~ 10 RPM
· Air Refresh : 1 – 200 times /Hr ( PAT Time )
· Internal Air Speed : Approx. 1m/s
· Power Consumption : 220V single phase 5KW/7KW
· Accessories : Rotary Stage with 2 layers Shelves 2 units
· Sample clips : 40 pcs
· Temperature control uses P.I.D automatic SCR current injector controller.
· Warning signal of trouble is available by the multiple protection loop circuits.
· Specially designed bypass air vent makes the temperature equally distributed in the oven
· Perfect airtight designed for optimum air circulation evenly without air-leak. With auto fine tuning.
· Air Discharge conforms to UL Standard.
This Geer’s aging oven is designed to test a wide range of materials including: Plastic, Rubber, Films, Packaging materials, Textiles, Leather, Adhesives, Medical products and components etc. In aging simulation of temperature and air refresh.
Through advanced technology and quality engineering our manufacturer has produced this Geer’s aging oven which is accurate and easy to use. Powerful as a stand alone unit, the oven capability is enhanced by the functionality of connecting it direct to a standard recorder and obtain a comprehensive test report .This Geer’s aging oven can be used in laboratory and factory environments.
Our manufacturer guarantees the resolution and accuracy of the machine by providing a traceable calibration certificate free of charge.
International test standards related as following :
JIS : K-7212, K-6723, A-5756
ASTM : D-573, D-2436
BS : 6746, 903
**Specification are subject to change**