Combined Cyclic Tester
· Testing Methods :SOAK, ACSS, DRY AIR, HUMI
· Inside Dimension (WxHxD) : 960x860x510mm
· Outside Dimension ( WxHxD): 1500x1700x1000mm
· Test Temperature Range : -20oC ~+80oC
· Salt Spray Temperature range : :RT~+5oC~50oC
· Salt Soak Temperature : RT~+10oC~60oC
· Dry Air Temperature : RT~+10oC~70oC
· Humidity Range : 60 ~ 95% RH ( RT+10oC~70oC)
· Test Volume : 420 Liter
· Power Consumption : 220V single phase 5KW
· Temperature control uses P.I.D temperature controller within ±0.5oC accuracy
· Five direction heating system to ensure heat distribution within ±1oC
· Highly advanced spray nozzle with accuracy of spray misting within ±0.3ml/80cm2.
· Its well designed to comply Hunter Principle to maintain its humidity during saturation of hot air and moisture conditions.
· Safety buzzer/device for low test fluid level, and alarm timer included.
This Combined Cyclic Tester is Designed to test a wide range of Materials in coating industries, Electroplating industries, films of Organic and non-organic materials, anodizing, anti-rust oil and corrosion resistant treatment industries and etc, to test the surface treatment on their corrosive rate with the combination of humidity, temperature ( low or high ) and salt misting.Through advanced technology and quality engineering, our manufacturer has produced this Combined Cyclic Tester which is accurate and easy to use. Powerful as a stand alone unit. This Combined Cyclic Tester can be used in laboratory and factory environments.
JIS : D-0201, D-0205, H-8681, K-5400, Z-2371
ASTM : B-117, B-287, B-368, D-380
BS : 1224, 3900
DIN : 40046, 50021, 53167, 58390, 70040
ISO : 1456, 3768, 3770
MIL Std : 202E-101D, 810C-509, 750B-1014, 1046, 883-1009
NF: X41-002 (F)
IEC : 68-2-11
CNS : C-6014, H-2040, H-2041, Z-8026
FED. Std : 151A/811, 141A/6061
**Specification are subject to change**