Programmable Temperature & Humidity Chamber
· Inside Dimension (WxHxD) : 400x500x400mm
· Outside Dimension (WxHxD) : 920x1020x920mm
· Temperature range : -40oC ~120oC
· Temperature uniformity : ±0.5oC
· Temperature indicator : ±0.3oC
· Humidity Range : 20-98% RH
· Humidity Constancy: ±2.5% RH
· Humidity Uniformity : ±3.0%RH
· Heat up time : -20oC ~120oCwithin 34min
· Pull down time : +20oC~-20oC within 40min
· Refrigeration system : Hermetic compressor, cascade refrigerating system
· Insulation : Rigid Polyurethane
· Controller: Honeywell IPC100 Touch Screen controller. 999steps x 99 patterns x 999times. with 999 recalled programs capability
· Safety devices : Breaker
· Warning light: for fan motor over heat test end
· Power Consumption : 220V single phase, 50Hz
· Accessories : Please refer to quotation for details
This Programmable Temperature & Humidity Chamber is designed to test a wide range of materials including: Plastic, Rubber, Films, Packaging materials, Textiles, Leather, Adhesives, Medical products printing, synthetic glass, paints, ink, and others pigments industries, electronic parts and components and etc. in a different temperature and humidity conditions prior for subsequent physical or materials test.
Through advanced technology and quality engineering, our manufacturer has produced this Chamber which is accurate and easy to use. Powerful as a stand alone unit, the Chamber capability is enhanced by the functionality of connecting it direct to a standard recorder and obtain a comprehensive test report .This Chamber can be used in laboratory and factory environments.
Our Manufacturer guarantees the resolution and accuracy of the machine by providing a traceable calibration certificate free of charge.