Programmable Infra-Red Chamber
· Inside Dimension (WxHxD) :2000x800x1500mm
· Outside Dimension (WxHxD) :2500x2300x1700mm
· Temperature range : Ambient ~+250oC with Heater
· Ambient ~ +150oC with IR source
· Temperature uniformity :±0.5oC
· Temperature indicator :±0.3oC
· Heat up time : Ambient ~ +250oCwithin 30min with
· Heater only
· Ambient ~+150oC within 60minwith
· Infra-Red lamp only
· Cooling System : Air Cooled
· Inside & Outside material : SUS#304stainless steel
· Insulation : Fiber Wools ( up to300oC)
· Controller: Honeywell IPC100 Touch Screen controller. 999steps x 99 patterns x 999times. with 999 recalled programs capability
· Warning light: No.1 for fan motor
· Power Consumption : 415V, 3 phase,50Hz
· Accessories : Please refer to quotation for details
This Programmable Infra-Red Chamber is designed to test a wide range of materials including: Plastic, Rubber, Films, Packaging materials, Textiles, Leather, Adhesives, Medical Products printing, synthetic glass, paints, ink, and others pigments industries, Electronic parts and components and etc. in a direct Infra-Red heating conditions prior for subsequent physical or materials test.
Through advanced technology and quality engineering, our manufacturer has produced this Chamber which is accurate and easy to use. Powerful as a stand alone unit, the Chamber capability is enhanced by the functionality of connecting it direct to a standard recorder and obtain a comprehensive test report .This Chamber can be used in laboratory and factory environments.
Our manufacturer guarantees the resolution and accuracy of the machine by providing a traceable calibration certificate free of charge.
**Specification are subject to change **